Hand Operated Tool, 9000 lbs, Installs full range of connectors (taps,splices,terminals): #14 through 4/0.
- Ergonomically designed, one-piece, composite polymer handles
- Comfort grip handles
- Time-proven steel jaw designs
- No tool adjustment required
- 99,000 crimp/cycle life
- Positive lock, spring loaded die retainer buttons
- PTFE impregnated steel/bronze bushings and stainless steel pins
- Electroless nickel plated jaws and jaw links
Compression Tool Features: Installs CABLELOK CRIMPIT and HYCRIMP Tap Connectors With One Additional Die Insert (W-O)
Covered Handles: Yes
Permanent Dies: Yes
Handle Length: 25-3/8 IN
Weight: 6 LB; Dies Used: W O
Accepts Dies: Yes; Cutting
Browse other Celeasco products for more electrical supplies and equipment.