Tangent Fiberglass Crossarms
ENGINEERED FOR THE UNIQUE DEMANDS OF THE UTILITIES INDUSTRY
Pick one up and you’ll see and feel the difference compared to wood or other composite beams. PUPI Tangents weigh significantly less than wood beams – with far greater strength. A closed-cell polyurethane foam fill provides light weight, field drillable, strength and stability – that also prevents moisture and contamination. From impact-resistant end caps to patented internal bushing, PUPI tangents are built to last.
Advantages of Fiberglass
- Lightweight with consistent strength
- Excellent dielectric properties (BIL)
- Greater ability to absorb transient loads
Environmentally Safe Materials
- Impervious to insects and woodpeckers
Advantages of PUPI Crossarms
- Patented thermally bonded SunGUARD coating for added weathering and UV protection.
- Optional patented internal bushings for added strength
- Largest selection of RUS accepted crossarms
- 60-years-plus projected service life in all climates