S&C’s IntelliRupter PulseCloser Fault Interrupter uses PulseClosing® Technology to dramatically reduce the amount of force used during fault testing and to significantly lessen momentary outages for customers on the main feeder. This strategy improves reliability and reduces costs for you and your customers.
IntelliRupter PulseCloser Fault Interrupter Features
Fault interruption, fault isolation, and circuit restoration in a single, easy-to-install package.
- Unique PulseClosing® Technology confirms there’s no fault on the line before initiating point-on-wave closing
- Vacuum interrupters with a unique actuating system that enables PulseClosing® Technology
- Integrated three-phase voltage sensing on both sides of the interrupters
- Integrated three-phase current sensing that provides linear output over the range from load to fault current
- An integrated power module on one or both sides of the interrupters, eliminating the need to install separate power transformers
- Solid dielectric insulation featuring S&C’s Cypoxy™ Insulator, a cycloaliphatic epoxy resin system
- Models with or without integrated visible disconnect
- A choice of integrated controls, all configurable from the safety of your vehicle using a Wi-Fi link to your PC:
- A standard Control Group provides basic protective functionality in standalone applications
- An IntelliTeam® SG Control Group supports S&C’s IntelliTeam SG Automatic Restoration System
- Automatic selection of pre-configured protection provides appropriate settings for the source serving the team
- All controls are line-powered, so no VT needed
- All controls are hookstick-replaceable
- Internal circuit-making and circuit-breaking for all-weather reliability (hookstick-operated disconnect with air gap)
- Integrated three-phase voltage and current sensors that eliminate cost, clutter, and complexity of separately mounted sensors
Browse other Celeasco products for more electrical supplies and equipment.
There are no reviews yet.