Simplified design and complete factory assembly and testing mean the Series 2000 Circuit-Switcher can be relied upon to function properly day in and day out. And S&C’s comprehensive, easy-to-follow inspection recommendations, keyed to typical transformer inspection schedules, ensure the Circuit-Switcher continues to perform properly. The Series 2000 Circuit-Switcher’s reliability is backed by S&C’s 5-year warranty!
Series 2000 Circuit-Switcher Features
- A wide variety of mounting configurations. There’s a model to suit every substation layout and profile.
- Pre-engineered modular construction plus complete factory-assembly and testing. Dramatically reduces installation time. No costly, time-consuming field adjustments are needed.
- Superior reliability and economy. Series 2000 Circuit-Switcher’s simple, straightforward design means fewer parts — and lower initial and operating costs.
- Hermetically sealed, no-maintenance SF6-gas-filled interrupters. Single-gap puffer-type interrupters maintain dielectric ratings when open.
- Optional remote-gas-density monitor. Includes dual-level low-gas-density alarms and system status contact.
Browse other Celeasco products for more electrical supplies and equipment.
There are no reviews yet.